Why is there a picture of a toilet in your journal?!? Well yesterday morning Mike clogged this thing good! We tried every trick in the book and no luck! Bought a drain snake, nope! Let it sit overnight & tried all the tricks again, no luck!! I thought I had thought of everything, but realized I hadn’t prayed, so I prayed and 3 mins later I heard a magical sound...

It unclogged and all on its own, I didn’t even have to touch it another time...And then I cried. I cried because the Lord heard my prayer. He knew that I had done all that I could do & he made up for the rest. It’s a toilet though...big deal! It’s not about a toilet, it’s about life. In life we just need to try our best and the Lord will make up for the rest.
♥️ Kelli

Comments

  1. So true! I have some of the most spiritual experiences with just simple things. It makes me realize that even the smallest things are important to HIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a story I hadn’t heard, but such a good lesson.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why do bad things happen?

Sacrament Talk March 2021: Armor of God